August 20, 2015—Snowbird, Utah—SwipeClock, a leading provider of integrated workforce management software solutions, today announced that several highly anticipated updates for its time and attendance products, TimeWorksPlus and TimeWorks Mobile, and its advanced scheduling product, TimeSimplicity, will be available Q1 2016. The new capabilities will enable companies to more effectively manage labor costs using notifications and alerts.
- Workforce Alerts and Intelligent Clocks—Enables users to manage employee time and attendance, and schedules using intelligent notifications and alerts. For example, if an employee didn’t arrive for a scheduled shift, an alert will be generated and sent to the supervisor. This notification makes it easier to understand what’s happening and make better decisions in real time. Intelligent clocks will provide employees with helpful messages.
- Online Alert Dashboards—Empower managers and employees by allowing them to view information and make appropriate changes to time cards and schedules. This capability greatly reduces management time and provides a better overall work experience.
- Consistent Interface Across Platforms—Deliver a familiar experience on desktops, tablets, and smartphones making it easier to perform workforce management tasks.
“In a market where digital technologies are causing tremendous and rapid disruption, it’s important to continually deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our partners’ clients,” said Coleman Barney, CEO of SwipeClock. “Our goal with these new capabilities is to rapidly bring the full potential of time and attendance, scheduling, and labor management to life to help companies manage employees, their most important and valuable asset.”
SwipeClock is a leader in simple and affordable workforce management services. Our more than 1,000 partners have empowered more than 30,000 businesses to reduce labor costs, comply with regulatory mandates, and maximize profits. SwipeClock cloud products (WorkforceHUB, TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity) and hardware clocks (TimeWorksTouch, TimeWorksTUFF and others) provide instant employee access to automated timekeeping, scheduling, leave management, HR dashboards, and other HR resources. With SwipeClock, employers transform labor from a cost of doing business to a competitive advantage.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022