Pair Your Payroll Service With Our WorkforceHub Solution
In this program, the payroll partner is the “white-label” solution, and WorkforceHub takes center stage. We’re bundling your service into the WorkforceHub offering to small businesses through our ecommerce marketing approach.
Are You Eligible?
Our clients deserve excellence, and we strive to deliver that to our WorkforceHub clients. With that in mind, you’ll find we’re a bit picky when it comes to who we pair up with. To participate in the Swipeclock Payroll Partner Program, your organization must qualify based on the following requirements:
- You must be an Allied-tier Swipeclock Partner.
- Your payroll solution must be integrated with WorkforceHub.
- You must have completed the Workforce Enabled certification process.
- You must commit to serving our WorkforceHub clients with premium, white-glove service and support, in a white-label model.
Why Pair Up?
When you pair up, we’ve already taken care of the marketing and sales process. You have a client eager to get started.
- Grow your payroll service revenue
- Align with a growing powerhouse SMB solution
Step one is ensuring you fit all the eligibility requirements. And if you don’t, we can help you get there!
Step two is completing the form below to let us know you’re interested.