March 4, 2015—IPPA, Las Vegas—SwipeClock today announced it has acquired TimeSimplicity to augment its suite of simple and affordable cloud-based workforce management solutions. The acquisition creates new opportunities for partners to grow payroll services and create a more entrenched relationship with clients by offering a more robust suite of products to automate time and attendance, scheduling, and leave management. It also helps employers manage their most important and expensive asset—employees—by quickly and easily reducing overtime costs, lowering compliance risk, reducing administrative overhead, and creating more accurate job costing.
“The TimeSimplicity acquisition allows SwipeClock to fulfill its vision of building out a more comprehensive and affordable workforce management platform to help our partners and their clients control business costs and overhead,” said Coleman Barney, CEO of SwipeClock. “Together, SwipeClock and TimeSimplicity will allow our more than 700 partners to become even more successful by providing a set of solutions that solve real issues faced by small- and medium-sized business.”
“This acquisition comes at an ideal time,” said Andrew Siegel, CEO of Payday HCM. “Our clients are thrilled with the results of SwipeClock’s solutions for automating time and attendance and now want a more holistic way of managing their employees. With the addition of TimeSimplicity, we can now offer our clients a fuller set of workforce management options to help them win the day-to-day battle of managing their businesses. And when they win, we win.”
Simple, Affordable Workforce Management
SwipeClock will offer both the TimeSimplicity scheduling product and TimeWorksPlus for time and attendance as standalone, best-of-breed products. In addition, the products will be fully integrated, which will reduce the complexity and headaches of administration.
- TimeSimplicity is an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that allows employers to: create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity; view schedules by group, week, and color code as needed for easy identification; and, fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds. Because TimeSimplicity is a cloud-based service, there is no software to install or servers to maintain. In addition, employers and employees can access the solution any time it’s needed.
- TimeWorksPlus combines a robust feature set, plug-and-play time clocks, and ease-of-use to effectively automate the collection, management, and reporting of employee time and attendance.
Together, these solutions take full advantage of automated time and attendance information and scheduling data to help businesses better manage their workforces. Specifically, the platform will provide:
- Self-service portal for employees including mobile workers
- Real-time notifications for absence and other events
- Robust attendance and labor management reporting
- Compliance with state and federal regulatory mandates including the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Department of Labor (DOL), and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Availability and Integration Plans
Currently, the TimeSimplicity product will continue to be available for businesses that need robust scheduling features as a separate application. An integrated version of TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity will be available in the second quarter of 2015. The first phase of integration will include: single sign-on, employee data sharing, schedule viewing in TimeWorksPlus, approved time-off request viewing in TimeSimplicity, and the ability to run basic attendance reports.
SwipeClock is a leader in simple and affordable workforce management services. Our more than 1,000 partners have empowered more than 30,000 businesses to reduce labor costs, comply with regulatory mandates, and maximize profits. SwipeClock cloud products (WorkforceHUB, TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity) and hardware clocks (TimeWorksTouch, TimeWorksTUFF and others) provide instant employee access to automated timekeeping, scheduling, leave management, HR dashboards, and other HR resources. With SwipeClock, employers transform labor from a cost of doing business to a competitive advantage.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022