SwipeClock is excited to announce a new partnership with Syntrio Learning Management System (LMS), a premier provider of business ethics training. For over 20 years, Syntrio has helped companies maximize the potential of their employees.
Syntrio is Offering Free Training Courses for SwipeClock Customers
To celebrate the partnership, Syntrio is providing SwipeClock WorkforceHUB clients with two very timely courses from their Working Remotely training course suite free until June 30th.
When states went into lockdown because of the coronavirus pandemic, millions of businesses abruptly moved as many employees offsite as possible. Most had no warning or a chance to prepare. If your company has remote workers, we encourage you to take advantage of these free Syntrio courses.
Course: Microlearning for Managers
Supervising Remote Employees: Helps managers support remote employees for improved morale, team unity and business continuity.
Course: Microlearning for Employees
Work Habits for Remote Employees: Helps remote employees develop effective work habits. Mastering remote work habits helps employees be more successful and engaged.
Infographic: How to Create an Ergonomic Home Office
Syntrio is also offering a free infographic that can be used with the courses: The 4 P’s of Creating an Ergonomic Home Office Workspace
Businesses can accelerate post-COVID recovery by helping employees and managers develop the necessary skills to perform their job roles effectively wherever they are working.
What are the benefits of Syntrio eLearning courses for employee training?
- Provide a positive learning experience for your employees
- Improve your onboarding process
- Easily track employee training completion
- Centralize and manage all training courses in one location
- Manage organizational risk with proven training content
How will Syntrio integrate with WorkforceHUB?
WorkforceHUB will have a single signon integration in HUB Exchange and Onboarding. This will be ready mid-June 2020.
Is there a Syntrio course available to WorkforceHUB users right now?
Yes! The Ethics and Code of Conduct Course is integrated into WorkforceHUB onboarding.
How does it work?
In the onboarding new hire paperwork, the Ethics and Code of Conduct Course is pre-selected by default. (Administrators can unselect it if they want.) When checked, the new hire completes the training course at the end of their onboarding paperwork. They earn a Certificate of Completion which becomes part of their file. WorkforceHUB tracks completion which allows administrators to see when the new hire completes the course.
What topics are covered in the Syntrio course library?
As mentioned previously, Syntrio initially specialized in business ethics training. In the past few years, they have expanded their course offerings to include the following categories:
- Ethics & Compliance
- Employment Law
- Business Skills
- Health & Safety
What are the advantages of integrating an LMS with your HRMS?
- Removes data silos that obscure the big picture
- Improves talent management analytics
- Eliminates redundant processes
- Employees receive personalized training
- It makes onboarding more effective for faster employee engagement
How does an LMS provide ROI?
- Eliminates the cost of live instructors
- It doesn’t rely on expensive hard-copy materials
- It is easily scalable for growing companies
- It improves company culture which decreases expensive turnover
A little more about Syntrio…
Syntrio recently merged with Lighthouse Services, a compliance reporting hotline provider. With the Lighthouse merger, Syntrio now offers a one-stop compliance training and reporting solution. CEO Elizabeth E. Tomaszewicz has been a leader in the consolidation of the corporate and K-12 training and eLearning industry for over 30 years. Notable Syntrio clients include American Cancer Society, General Electric, AAA, and Habitat for Humanity. Syntrio is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
- Improve Employee Engagement in 2021: See Trish Stromberg’s LinkedIn Article - February 25, 2021
- Create Career Paths in 7 Steps [or Lose Your Best Employees] - February 23, 2021
- How To Write And Update Your Employee Handbook For 2021 - February 17, 2021