WorkforceHub from Swipeclock is a unified Human Resources portal. It has customizable dashboards for employees and managers. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
Let’s look at the employee view:
Clock In Page
- Current time
- Clock in/out
- Time of most recent clock in/out and type
- At a glance: next pay date, download WorkforceHub app, company directory, upcoming events
- Links to the last three pay stubs
- Employee rewards: discounts, promotions
- Engagement: employee recognition board, check-ins, anonymous suggestion box, chat
- Communication center: messages from the administrator
- Links to company documents: company or employee-specific
Top Navigation Bar
- Time Card: accepts hours from time clock, web portal, or direct import
- Schedule: multiple views, shift change requests, approvals, open shifts
- Time Off: requests, approvals, PTO balance
- HR: to do lists, employee filing cabinet, company news, upcoming events, links to documents
- History: tax forms, pay stubs
- Time Settings
- Payroll Tasks: W4, direct deposit, address change
- Account Settings
- Help and Support
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub? is developed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- Join Us For Swipeclock Summit ’21 Partner Conference - September 7, 2021
- 3 Easy Ways to Reduce Labor Costs With Automated Workforce Management - September 4, 2021
- 5 Ways Manual Timekeeping Costs Your Business - August 15, 2021