For Immediate Release
South Jordan, Utah – April 21, 2021 – Swipeclock solutions were recently recognized as a Leader, High Performer as well as Fastest Implementation within the G2.com, Inc. Spring 2021 report. Swipeclock’s HR tech solutions are tailored to small business and deliver on the promise of rapid time to value that is critical to small business.
Not all HR tech solutions are truly designed with the small business employer in mind, yet small employers are struggling more than ever to manage complex labor requirements, tight budgets and remote work challenges. HR tech solutions designed for enterprise organizations require investment in time to implement and administer. On the other end of the spectrum, the solutions that oftentimes target small businesses actually don’t include mission-critical features set to handle complex business needs, especially around time tracking, scheduling and labor optimization.
Swipeclock’s suite of HR tech solutions are perfect weighted for small business employers.
“Our solutions offer the features small businesses need while still being quick to stand up and very easy to use. We fill that “just right” HR solution need for small-business employers,” said Coleman Barney, Chief Executive Officer for Swipeclock.
Swipeclock solutions received other recognitions in the Spring 2021 report for:
• ‘High Performer: Small Business’ – Tailored for Small Business
• ‘Users Love Us’ – Straightforward and intuitive to use
• ‘Momentum Leader’ – Swift time to value
• ‘Leader’ – High rate of adoption
“Peer reviews validate the Swipeclock promise,” said Trish Stromberg, Vice President of Marketing for Swipeclock. “Small business buyers look to employers who are similar in size and need to ensure they are making informed buying decisions based on authentic experiences.”
How does G2 score HR software solutions?
- The Implementation score is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with the set-up process for each product based on reviews by G2 users
- Amount of time (in months) required for each product to go live based on reviews by G2 users
- User adoption percentage based on reviews and by G2 users
- Implementation method used by customers according to answers by G2 users
- The number of reviews received on G2; buyers trust a product with more reviews, and a greater number of reviews indicates a more representative and accurate reflection of the customer experience (Source: G2.com, Inc.)
Swipeclock provides HR tech solutions designed for the way small businesses work. With a “get in and get work done” friendly and clean user interface, Swipeclock solutions minimize compliance challenges, improve productivity and have the rapid time to value that small businesses need. Swipeclock’s flagship product, WorkforceHub, seamlessly connects core human resources, time and labor, benefits management, and talent within one unified solution.
Over 30,000 businesses and 1,000,000 employees are powered by Swipeclock solutions either directly or through its extensive network of valued partners. The solutions are built and supported by teams of workforce management experts, ensuring robust features and an implementation process engineered to deliver quick results and delighted clients.
About G2.com (formerly G2 Crowd)
Headquartered in Chicago, G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has more than a million verified reviews and $100M in total funding invested by IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders. G2’s customers include Amazon Web Services (AWS), IBM and Zoom and its most recent funding, a $55M Series C, was announced in October, closely followed by the company’s acquisitions of Siftery and Advocately.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022