May 5, 2015—Salt Lake City—SwipeClock today launched its fully-integrated version of TimeSimplicity, its leading advanced scheduling solution. SwipeClock also released significant enhancements to TimeWorksPlus, the company’s simple and affordable time and attendance offering. Together, the new versions of TimeSimplicity and TimeWorksPlus enable SwipeClock’s 700 channel partners to enhance their payroll service offerings by providing over 23,000 clients with a simple and affordable workforce management solution that includes time and attendance, scheduling, and leave management.
“TimeWorksPlus combined with TimeSimplicity enables our partners to expand their service offerings with a truly integrated workforce management solution,” said Coleman Barney, CEO of SwipeClock. “In an ever increasing competitive environment, business owners need the benefits of a comprehensive solution that easily and affordably reduces overtime liability, reduces compliance risk, and improves workforce efficiency. With SwipeClock, our partners can continue to build on the results they’ve already delivered to further save time and lower the costs of managing labor for their clients.”
“SwipeClock’s integrated workforce management solutions will allow us to stand apart from the crowded payroll provider space,” said Steve Scheu, Founder and CEO of Time & Pay of Tennessee. “With SwipeClock, we’ve established a loyal base of customers that trust us to automate their payroll using TimeWorksPlus. With TimeSimplicity, we can now leverage that strong foundation to better help our clients with their advanced scheduling needs so they can more effectively manage their employee costs and compliance risks. In fact, one of our clients has already implemented the combined solution and is ecstatic with the results.”
In addition, employers can seamlessly add organization codes and employee assignments, utilize “time off” management from existing systems to prevent scheduling people on their days off, and push schedules back to time and attendance systems to account for absenteeism, tardiness, early outs, and point systems.
TimeWorksPlus Enhanced for Advanced Scheduling Capabilities
By integrating the advanced scheduling capabilities of TimeSimplicity with TimeWorksPlus, employers can more easily manage overtime, reduce compliance risk, and improve job costing, while also eliminating overstaffing, reducing overtime pay, finding coverage gaps, and automatically identifying “best fit” employees to fill open shifts. TimeWorksPlus customers also benefit from the single sign on and eliminating the need to enter employee information more than once.
Additional TimeWorksPlus enhancements include:
- Intelligent attendance management: New attendance controls and alerts enable employers to better comply with new and ever-changing labor regulations. For example, the new features combine time card and scheduling data to determine if employees started working on time, which workers showed up for their shifts, which employees, if any, were tardy, and break length based on the amount of time worked. Employers can set thresholds, that once reached, trigger alerts so employers can take appropriate action to ensure compliance.
- Enhanced leave management: Approved time off requests from TimeWorksPlus are now synced with TimeSimplicity and viewable in the scheduling window. In addition, approved time off from TimeWorksPlus is now shared with TimeSimplicity so employers can see if an employee has approved time off so that they aren’t scheduled.
- Greater product control: SwipeClock partners can now track and manage which customers are using TimeSimplicity through TimeWorksPlus. From the client list, partners can also better manage product usage by turning functionality on and off.
The new versions of TimeSimplicity and TimeWorksPlus are now available for SwipeClock partners. Partners may contact SwipeClock for pricing information.
SwipeClock is a leader in simple and affordable workforce management services. Our more than 1,000 partners have empowered more than 30,000 businesses to reduce labor costs, comply with regulatory mandates, and maximize profits. SwipeClock cloud products (WorkforceHUB, TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity) and hardware clocks (TimeWorksTouch and others) provide instant employee access to automated timekeeping, scheduling, leave management, HR dashboards, and other HR resources. With SwipeClock, employers transform labor from a cost of doing business to a competitive advantage.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022