Hey, Hire by Google users!
Have you found new hiring software? You probably know that Hire by Google is being discontinued September 2020.
Don’t skip a beat in your hiring efforts. We invite you to talk with us about our top-rated Google Hire alternative.
ApplicantStack from Swipeclock has the Google Hire features you need. Plus the best customer service in the ATS industry.
8 ApplicantStack Features Not Provided by Google Hire
ApplicantStack is an economical replacement for Hire by Google.
Plus, it contains functions that were not included (or limited) in Google Hire.
- Candidate scorecards
- Job-specific questionnaires with knockout questions
- Structured interviews
- Premium customization
- Advanced reporting
- Video interviewing integration
- Resume parsing
Support From Hiring Specialists
We offer personalized service frequently lacking from mammoth companies.
When Google Hire goes away you won’t lose momentum.
ApplicantStack has been helping companies automate hiring since 2009. We started out strong and have steadily expanded capabilities.
By adding features our users have requested. Like texting!
Our ATS was designed by HR specialists like you!
Everything You Love About Google Hire (And a Whole Lot More)
- Collect and track hundreds of applications and resumes
- Interview scheduling integrated with Google Calendar
- Set up a central database of current and former applicants (talent pipeline)
- Communicate with job applicants with texting and email
- Establish branded templates for job descriptions, questionnaires, emails
- Post to your favorite job boards with a single signon
- Track applicants through each hiring stage
- Changing an applicant’s stage triggers actions (i.e. emails, background checks, etc)
- Applicants complete pre-screening questionnaires and schedule interviews with a self-service interface
- Team members access cloud-based ApplicantStack from any mobile device—manage recruiting anytime, anywhere
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company workflows.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added hiring, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub was designed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and shrink labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- 7 Ways Employee Self-Service Benefits Your Business - November 8, 2022
- Introducing Payroll Review for WorkforceHub Advanced - November 3, 2022
- New Accruals Manager: Create PTO Policies Without Scripting - October 31, 2022