We are happy to announce that ApplicantStack has integrated with cloud based services Google Drive – Dropbox.
ApplicantStack announces integration with Google Drive – Dropbox. Now when an applicant applies to your organization, they have the option to upload a resume that is stored with either of these services. This is especially useful mobile applicants as they often do not or cannot have a resume or other document(s) stored on their mobile devices. This feature has been automatically enabled, so you can start accepting resumes and other attachments stored with these services.
For more information on both of these products see below:
- Google Drive – Secure cloud storage for photos, videos and files. Candidates can apply using files stored on Google Drive.
- Dropbox – Dropbox keeps files safe, synced and easy to share. Candidates can apply using files stored on Dropbox.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022