With many providers of time and labor solutions in the marketplace, it can be challenging to stand out. But as a Swipeclock partner, what you offer to your clients stands apart. It’s important to emphasize this difference – the opportunity to integrate with platforms they already use.
Using multiple, disjointed tools doesn’t benefit anyone. Instead, it can create a lot of frustration and headaches. Integration comes with many appealing benefits:
- Saving time: Centralizing activities into a single solution saves everyone time, allowing employees to focus on more valuable tasks.
- Minimizing errors: Eliminating duplicate data entry reduces the risk of manual errors. And when it comes to something as important as processing payroll, you need to take every precaution to avoid costly mistakes that require corrections.
- Improving the employee experience: When employees have to log into multiple systems, they often feel frustrated. An integrated solution makes it easier to share data, resulting in a better everyday experience.
Of course, having all your clients on the same platform also benefits you. Managing requests and providing support is easier if you know how to address issues. But if everyone uses a different system, you may spend hours figuring out what’s going wrong and how to solve it.
Convert your clients to WorkforceHub and maximize the benefits for everyone involved. If you have questions about what systems and solutions integrate with the platform, check out our Marketplace or contact your account manager.
- Swipeclock Promotes Integration between WorkforceHub and Thomson Reuters Accounting CS - February 15, 2024
- Vendors in the Swipeclock Marketplace: Spotlight on Verified First - February 12, 2024
- Vendors in the Swipeclock Marketplace: Spotlight on ZayZoon - February 5, 2024