You can offer cloud-based WorkforceHub to your clients. With our brand-new Conversion Tool, it’s easier than ever to convert your clients to this modern platform.
Still need convincing? Take a look at 3 benefits of cloud-based time and labor management.
1. Cloud-Based Software Saves Money
Firstly, cloud-based HR vendors generally use a subscription model. Because of this, small businesses can pay as they go. By contrast, many premise-based solutions require a large upfront fee.
- Low upfront costs
- Fast implementation
- Vendor keeps software updated
- Software provider handles the data security
2. SaaS Provides Access Anywhere, Anytime
Cloud-based platforms are also called SaaS (Software as a Service), and cloud computing transforms workforce management. For example, everyone can work in the same document and see updates in real time. Consequently, you never need to wonder if you’re using the most up-to-date sheet. In addition, managers can approve timecards in bulk. Furthermore, employees can update their own HR data. Indeed, there are no downsides; the upsides include:
- Accessible: All you need is a web browser, and all members of your team can work in the system from any location
- Single-Source Database: Provides centralized records
- Personalized: Customize features and access per user
- Flexible: The ideal solution for companies with multiple sites, hybrid teams or mobile employees
3. Cloud-Based HR Software is Quick to Deploy
Thirdly, our cloud-based time and attendance platform is quick to set up. Although they are customizable, you don’t have to build them from the ground up. When you use the Conversion Tool, you can convert clients faster with no manual data re-entry required.
- Infrastructure already in place
- Enter your employees and company information and you are ready to go
- Integrates with your payroll platform
Upgrade Your Clients Today
Swipeclock partners have access to this powerful, modern tool for tracking time and attendance and improving HR efficiencies. Cloud-based WorkforceHub is the small business HR software of choice. Contact your account manager to learn more about how to start converting your clients.
- How Your Clients Benefit from an Integrated Solution - November 28, 2023
- First Friday Series: Tough Times Ahead for Small Business? - November 3, 2023
- Valor Payroll Solutions Emphasizes Benefits of Swipeclock Partnership - October 10, 2023