Are you considering getting an HR portal? Try our new product demo!
The team at Swipeclock just introduced an interactive walkthrough of WorkforceHub. It’s the top Human Resources portal for small to mid-size businesses.
- Single Login
- Time and Attendance
- Employee Scheduling
- PTO Management
- Payroll Records
- Benefits Enrollment
- Performance Reviews
- Employee Engagement
- Managed Workflows
- Third-Party Integrations
- Mobile Access
Swipeclock Is Redefining Human Resources
Your team members already use dynamic software. WorkforceHub provides the ease-of-use they expect.
Ready to try it? Go ahead and sign in. You’ll enter the main dashboard. Try the web clock and start your shift. WorkforceHub navigation is clean and simple. This allows users to find what they need quickly.
- Clock in/out
- Time of most recent clock in/out and type
- At a glance: next pay date, download WorkforceHub app, company directory, upcoming events
- Links to the previous three pay stubs
- Employee rewards: discounts, promotions
- Engagement: employee recognition wall, check-ins, anonymous suggestion box, chat
- Communication center: messages from the administrator
- Links to company documents: company or employee-specific
WorkforceHub Transforms Labor Management
- Company-branded HR portal greets your labor force every day.
- Reduce emails and texts
- Customize per employee or department
- Employees take care of issues and start work ready to focus
- Increases engagement with business goals
The WorkforceHub Main Dashboard
Above the web clock is the convenient navigation bar. After punching in, you have an array of information at a glance. Next pay day is always top of mind. It’s directly to the right of the web clock.
HUB messages contains everything associates need to know today.
Below the Communications Center is HUB Docs and Links. Docs and Links allows to share documents individually, department-wide, or company-wide.
WorkforceHub has solutions to your stickiest problems.
- Manage workflows
- E-signature read receipts
- Keep announcements up-to-date
- No-hassle shift changes
- Centrally-managed time cards
- Prevent time off conflicts
Monitor mobile and offsite team members from your phone. Deliver flexible schedules without shift coverage gaps. Limit overtime but not productivity. Identify high performing team members and recognize them. Less paperwork provides more time for employee mentoring.
WorkforceHub helps you recruit and onboard:
- Track applications
- Formalize onboarding systems
- E-signatures for new hire paperwork
- Employee handbook management
Employees Love WorkforceHub
Employees appreciate the convenience of a centralized portal. Time and attendance, scheduling, payroll, and benefits enrollment are at the same place. The mobile app lets them complete HR transactions from any device.
The Power of Big Data
WorkforceHub analytics guides your labor management decisions. Even with a handful of staff members, there are plenty of variables.
How To Use Analytics
Don’t let the word ‘analytics’ intimidate you. You’ll be an analytics pro soon after you start using WorforceHUB.
- Capture data
- Create reports
- Analyze the information
- Adjust processes as necessary
This simple process helps you surmount obstacles to growth.
In addition to WorkforceHub, Swipeclock has two other product walkthroughs:
Our products (WorkforceHub, TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, ApplicantStack) and hardware clocks (TimeWorksTouch and TimeWorksTUFF and others) enable you to manage your most important (and expensive) resource.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organization.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added recruitment, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub is developed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022