If you own or operate a long-term health care facility, you are now required to meet the Payroll Based Journal (PBJ) requirements. Swipeclock wants to help you become a PBJ expert!
We wish it was as simple as making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but, unfortunately, Payroll Based Journal is much more complex. In today’s post, we will concentrate on Payroll Based Journal and how we can help ensure that you’re compliant.
The team at Swipeclock has created an entire suite of tools to help you manage employees, track important information such as time and attendance, and maintain compliance with PBJ regulations. With cloud based technology, we make it simpler than ever.
Payroll Based Journal mandates the collection of staffing and census data from long-term healthcare facilities. The Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS) collects this data to ensure compliance.
WorkforceHub makes PBJ compliance uncomplicated and makes sure you avoid PBJ reporting mistakes.
WorkforceHub is full of cutting-edge tools that ensure the data is accurate and will meet the requirements.
The CMS Requires:
- A unique employee ID for each direct staff care provider (no SSN’s allowed)
- A complete, accurate record for each facility that identifies their direct care staff (includes agency, contractors, and certified medical personnel as defined by CMS
- Residence census data (Medicare, Medicaid, other)
- Direct care staff turnover and tenure (start and term dates)
- Total hours of care provided by each category of staff per resident per day including start and end date and the hours worked per individual
Let Swipeclock’s WorkforceHub help you comply with the requirements without hiring a PBJ coordinator. With our automated, innovative tools you’ll be able to avoid penalties and reporting delays.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added recruitment, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub is designed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- Join Us For Swipeclock Summit ’21 Partner Conference - September 7, 2021
- 3 Easy Ways to Reduce Labor Costs With Automated Workforce Management - September 4, 2021
- 5 Ways Manual Timekeeping Costs Your Business - August 15, 2021