The HR experts at Swipeclock want employers to understand the importance of employee engagement.
1. When you increase engagement, you boost productivity and profitability.
2. Engaged employees provide better service to your customers.
3. Engaged employees are more loyal to your business. Collective tenure improves performance. Lower turnover results in a reduced cost of labor.
4. Engaged team members drive innovation.
Employee engagement programs are easy to implement with WorkforceHub. Provide an anonymous suggestion box, company announcements, birthday greetings, and employee recognition wall.
Or create your own program tailored to your employees and company culture.
WorkforceHub is the industry-leading unified HR portal from Swipeclock. WorkforceHub includes time and attendance, employee scheduling, performance reviews, benefits enrollment, onboarding, alerts/notifications, and bi-directional payroll integration.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and organization.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub? is developed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- 7 Ways Employee Self-Service Benefits Your Business - November 8, 2022
- Introducing Payroll Review for WorkforceHub Advanced - November 3, 2022
- New Accruals Manager: Create PTO Policies Without Scripting - October 31, 2022