If you are in construction, you’ve got to schedule work crews efficiently. TimeSimplicity is the top time tracking app for construction. It makes work crew scheduling easy.
After all, construction projects live or die by scheduling.
New companies that start out doing one project at a time can expedite employee scheduling with TimeSimplicity. For companies with multiple job sites, it’s vital.
Without a time tracking app:
- Making work crew schedules is slow and tedious
- Shift changes require a lot of phone calls and texts
- It’s hard to accommodate worker’s schedule preferences
- Project managers can’t make schedule changes easily
TimeSimplicity time tracking app is your solution.
- Manage several schedules at once
- Reduces overstaffing and unplanned overtime
- Analyze worker allocation for better bidding
- No more schedule confusion
- Accommodate worker schedule preferences
- Easily handle scheduling law compliance
Use the templates in TimeSimplicity to build schedules for each site. Drag and drop shifts and workers. With email and text templates, you can connect with your crew right from the scheduling screen.
Mobile workers require GPS for clocking in. TimeWorks Mobile is the timekeeping app with GPS that integrates with TimeSimplicity.
With TimeWorks Mobile, your workers can:
- Clock in from the job site on iPhone or Android
- See their schedule as soon as it’s available
- Approve time cards online
- See available shifts
- Submit scheduling preferences
- Check PTO balances without calling HR
For Construction Workforce Management, you need WorkforceHub. It consists of TimeSimplicity, TimeWorksPlus, and TimeWorks Mobile.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and company.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub? is developed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and reduce labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- 7 Ways Employee Self-Service Benefits Your Business - November 8, 2022
- Introducing Payroll Review for WorkforceHub Advanced - November 3, 2022
- New Accruals Manager: Create PTO Policies Without Scripting - October 31, 2022