Swipeclock Summit 2021 “Inspiration, Innovation, Impact”
Swipeclock Summit 2021 Partner conference took place October 7th and 8th. We appreciate the Partners who attended and our awesome sponsors–Thomson Reuters, ZayZoon, SyncStream, PosterElite, Verified First, Prism HR, and AnyDay.
Did you miss some sessions?
It’s not too late! Registered participants can access the session recordings until November 1, 2021. Use the magic link emailed to you prior to the event.
Swipeclock Summit ‘21 Key Takeaways
- In the Product Roadmap presentation, Swipeclock V.P. of Product, Bryce Romney, introduced the Swipeclock Universal Connector and announced 2022 integrations with Cyberpay, Thomson Reuters, Evolution, MPay and ExecuPay
- In his keynote address, Dave Crenshaw led attendees in an exercise that revealed how multitasking takes more time, decreases work quality and increases stress
- Paul Stevens, Swipeclock CTO, discussed the Zero Trust cyber security model and explained how Swipeclock is using it to increase data security
My favorite presentation was Mylee Brown and Ian. Flawless. No questions needed to be asked. Love the skits–so personable! – Summit attendee feedback
Though it was our first virtual Summit, the participation exceeded our goals and we received a lot of positive feedback. We appreciate the attendees who took the time to complete our post-event survey. Here are the results (scale of 1-5):
- Overall Rating: 4.1
- Ease of Accessibility: 4.5
- Presenters: 4.1
- Content: 4.1
- Savant Session Rating: 4.7
“All these years and I have not been to a conference. Glad it was virtual so I could make it. Wish I had done so years ago. I am looking forward to the recording of the sessions as there were many that coincided with another that I needed to attend.”
Congratulation to our award winners!
In a Summit first, we recognized leaders in our Partner community. The 2021 Swipeclock award winners are:
- Most Net Sites: CEDR HR
- Most WorkforceHub Sites: MyPay
- Best New Integration: Prism HR
- Best Rookie Partner: Avail
- Most Referrals: Trion
Send us your feedback
If you attended Swipeclock Summit and haven’t given feedback, it’s not too late. Email or call your Account Manager. We look forward to hearing from you and using your feedback to make our next Summit bigger and better.
“Kudos on a great Summit. I thought the technology platform was great, easy to understand after about five minutes, easy to switch between sessions.”
Swipeclock Summit ’21
As mentioned, we exceeded our goals for participation:
- Registration goal: 250, actual: 409!
- Partners: 209
- Logged in at least once: 75%
- Visited all booths in the Expo Hall: 30%
Thanks again to all who helped make this a great Summit!
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022