October 1, 2015—Salt Lake City—SwipeClock, a leading provider of integrated workforce management solutions, today launched its Partner Marketing Program to help its more than 700 partners increase sales by attracting more prospects, nurturing them through the sales process, and ultimately closing more business. This innovative program gives SwipeClock partners a compelling advantage in the competitive workforce management market.
Specifically, the Partner Marketing Program includes two components:
- Automated Content Sharing—Relevant and compelling content is an important component of attracting and gaining new customers. SwipeClock is creating content that partners can easily share across all of their digital assets including websites, blogs, and social media. Partners have access to the content in two ways: 1) Content Board that allows partners to automatically receive and post content from SwipeClock as it is published, and 2) Content Feed that delivers new content from SwipeClock once a week.
- Customized and Interactive Online Demos—Product demos are the most effective way to generate demand and close sales. SwipeClock is deploying interactive online demos that can be accessed via the SwipeClock website or embedded into partner’s sites. The solution will ask prospective clients several questions to determine their interests and then construct and deliver a concise customized demo that addresses his or her requirements. The solution will also collect lead qualification information about the prospect to help the partner follow up and quickly close the deal.
“When our partners succeed, we succeed,” said Coleman Barney, CEO of SwipeClock. “Driven by this goal, we are excited to make our valuable sales and marketing content easily accessible to our partners and resellers so that they can leverage it to grow their businesses by attracting more customers and quickly closing deals.”
To participate in the Partner Marketing Program, partners should contact a SwipeClock Channel Development Manager by calling 888-223-3450.
SwipeClock is a leader in simple and affordable workforce management solutions. More than 1,000 payroll and HR service providers partner with SwipeClock, empowering 35,000+ businesses and their 1,000,000+ employees to reduce labor costs, comply with regulations, and maximize profits.
SwipeClock solutions streamline HR management, from applicant tracking to timekeeping, advanced scheduling, benefits enrollment, secure online document storage, employee engagement and automated workflows. These solutions are integrated and mobile-ready.
SwipeClock products include WorkforceHUB, TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, ApplicantStack, and intelligent hardware clocks TimeWorksTouch and TimeWorksTUFF for rugged timekeeping in the field.
SwipeClock and its partners help employers transform labor from a cost of doing business to a competitive advantage.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022