If you are in construction, you’ve got to schedule work crews efficiently. TimeSimplicity is the top time tracking app for construction. It makes construction crew scheduling easy.
After all, construction projects live or die by scheduling.
New companies that start out doing one project at a time can streamline employee scheduling with TimeSimplicity. For companies with multiple job sites, it’s essential.
Without a time tracking app:
- Making work crew schedules is tedious and time-consuming
- Shift changes require a lot of phone calls and texts
- It’s hard to accommodate worker’s schedule preferences
- Project managers can’t make schedule changes easily
TimeSimplicity time tracking app is your solution.
- Manage multiple schedules at once
- Minimizes overstaffing and unplanned overtime
- Analyze worker allocation for better bidding
- No more schedule confusion
- Accommodate worker schedule preferences
- Easily handle scheduling law compliance
Use the templates in TimeSimplicity to build schedules for each site. Drag and drop shifts and employees. With email and text templates, you can connect with your crew right from the scheduling screen.
Mobile workers require GPS for clocking in. TimeWorks Mobile is the timekeeping app with GPS that integrates with TimeSimplicity.
With TimeWorks Mobile, your workers can:
- Clock in from the job site on iPhone or Android
- See their schedule as soon as it’s available
- Approve time cards online
- See available shifts
- Submit scheduling preferences
- Check PTO balances without calling HR
For Construction Workforce Management, you need WorkforceHub. It consists of TimeSimplicity, TimeWorksPlus, and TimeWorks Mobile.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added recruitment, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub is designed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lower labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022
- 7 Ways Employee Self-Service Benefits Your Business - November 8, 2022