Are You Compliant?
Is your business at risk for fines or sanctions in case of a labor audit? By answering the following questions, you can better identify your current labor audit liability.
Are Your Timekeeping Procedures Sufficient?
- Are employee time and attendance records accurate and accessible?
- Are staff members paid for all the time worked: Employers should not require employees to work before and after shifts, or at home off the clock.
- Does the system accurately calculate PTO?
- Would the data stand up to a labor audit?
- Can employees cheat the system?
Do Employees and Managers Increase or Decrease Your Liability?
Do your employees know how to use the system. Do your managers know Federal, State, and local labor laws? Do your managers know your company policies regarding overtime?
Need a New Timekeeping System?
Based on the previous questions, have you decided that your business needs a better employee timekeeping system to guard yourself in case of a labor audit or an employee labor dispute?
Improve Compliance Without Adding More Work
WorkforceHub paired with one of our biometric time clocks can significantly reduce your risk of being fined for noncompliance while simultaneously decreasing the time necessary to track employee time and attendance. Call Swipeclock today for a demo of our affordable, cloud-based system.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022