Introducing TimeSimplicity by Swipeclock. TimeSimplicity is a convenient advanced scheduling solution that integrates with our TimeWorksPlus time and attendance system in the WorkforceHub.
TimeSimplicity revolutionizes the scheduling process for both managers and staff members. It delivers managers smart tools for easy, hassle-free scheduling and allows employees to take over many tasks previously done by supervisors.
- TimeSimplicity does more than just schedule employees; it helps you manage and empower your employees to engage with scheduling and reduces a lot of the burden from your management team.
- TimeSimplicity helps eliminate over-staffing and reduces overtime with customized system notifications.
- TimeSimplicity promptly identifies gaps in coverage before it’s too late and sends email and SMS alerts, so you know when there’s a problem before it gets out of hand.
- System automation finds eligible staff members to cover open shifts.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity, view schedules by group, week, and color code for straightforward identification, and fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
There are preset templates to help you build schedules quickly or copy and paste your own templates for total customization.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the powerful, fully-integrated WorkforceHub that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and business.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. WorkforceHub is created for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.
- Case Study: George T. Feles, CPA and the Swipeclock Vision Time Clock - January 12, 2022
- Time Off Management With WorkforceHub - January 1, 2022
- How Small Employers Can Prevent Employee Time Theft - December 14, 2021