Today’s article is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for companies with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your company being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is vital for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
WorkforceHub with TimeSimplicity
WorkforceHub from Swipeclock can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system warnings.
- Employee Self Service enables staff to handle their own shift trades.
Affordable WorkforceHub will simplify your employee scheduling. Call Swipeclock at 888.223.3450 to schedule a demo.
Swipeclock offers WorkforceHub, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company.
WorkforceHub includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHub is designed for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHub immediately. Contact us today to request a demo.
Or are you interested in becoming a reseller? Check out the Swipeclock partner advantage now.