ApplicantStack: Best of 2017
As we prepare to recycle the 2017 kitten and puppy calendars for their updated versions, we want to take a minute to look back at what a wonderful year 2017 has been. We bring you the “ApplicantStack: Best of 2017” The ApplicantStack team has worked hard to bring our customers new features to make recruiting and onboarding even better!
Although we are gearing up for an exciting 2018, here are some features that we rolled out in 2017:
- The ability to set Hiring Managers and/or Job Owners from the Job View table (Recruit)
- The ability to set a closing date and time for a Job (Recruit)
- The ability to add media such as YouTube & Vimeo videos, Google Maps, Slideshare, Twitter and many others (Recruit & Onboard)
- You can now add a logo to your Onboard Hire Portal (Onboard)
- You can now archive completed forms in Onboard (Onboard)
- You can now show search filters on your job board (Recruit)
- Candidates can now refer your job to a friend (Recruit)
- Ability to save searches (Recruit)
- Ability to save searches (Onboard)
- Apply with LinkedIn – (Recruit)
- ApplicantStack Spark Hire Integration – (Recruit)
- Checklists on Stage Change – (Onboard)
- New User Interface Release!
- Resume Parsing – (Recruit)
- Office 365 Calendar Integration – (Recruit)
- Event Scheduling – (Recruit)
- Google Calendar Integration (Recruit)
- Signature Fields in Questionnaires (Recruit)
May 2018 bring you many new opportunities, and may your goals for the New Year ahead stay firm, turning all your goals into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
Request your 15-day no obligation trial here!
- Case Study: Home Health Agency - February 6, 2023
- Help Your Restaurant Clients Optimize Time & Labor - January 12, 2023
- Why is a Formal Onboarding Process Important for Your Clients? - December 21, 2022