WorkforceHUB Now Has Applicant Tracking!
SwipeClock WorkforceHUB now has ApplicantStack applicant tracking fully integrated. With this integration, WorkforceHUB automates the entire employment life cycle. From job application and resume submission through termination.
WorkforceHUB Handles All Core HR Functions
WorkforceHUB is the perfect solution for companies that want to automate the entire employment life cycle. Save money on recruiting and payroll. Increase employee engagement, reduce the admin burden, and strengthen your employer brand.
Do You Already Have WorkforceHUB?
Enable applicant tracking with the click of a button. Human Resources administrators manage hiring, onboarding, timekeeping, and payroll from a single login. This video shows you how to do it.
When you enable ApplicantStack in WorkforceHUB, it initiates new hire paperwork as soon as an applicant is hired. You won’t need to reenter the employee’s information in the system. Employees use electronic signature to verify receipt of company policies. Electronic document management improves your compliance protocols and protects you in case of a labor audit.
What Recruiting Problems Does WorkforceHUB with Applicant Tracking Solve?
- Hiring takes too long
- Losing track of applicants
- Recruiting is too expensive
- Slow communication with candidates
- Confusing interview process
- No efficient way to score candidates
- Manual posting to job boards is a hassle
- Different teams duplicate onboarding processes
What Onboarding Problems Does WorkforceHUB Solve?
- Onboarding takes too long
- Onboarding is confusing for our new hires
- Printed onboarding materials are expensive and hard to update
- New hires are overwhelmed with a stack of paperwork
- Our onboarding process doesn’t reflect well on our company
- We have to use several different systems that don’t talk to each other
Modernize Human Resources at a fraction of the cost. WorkforceHUB has the same technology used by the Googles and Microsofts of the world—without the enterprise-level price tag.
What is WorkforceHUB?
WorkforceHUB is a unified Human Resources interface. It has a suite of tools that allow you to manage all of your Human Resources functions. All from one interface with single signon.
What is ApplicantStack?
SwipeClock ApplicantStack is an applicant tracking system designed by HR veterans. It automates the entire recruiting process and creates the ideal applicant journey. This helps you find high quality employees fast.
How Does WorkforceHUB + Applicant Tracking Work?
Only enter each candidate once—when they apply. From there, the system will track them through each phase:
- Resume submission
- Structured interviews
- Job offer
- CHANGE STATUS FROM APPLICANT TO EMPLOYEE
- Benefits enrollment
- Payroll direct deposit
- Tax documents
- Performance reviews
- Employee engagement
You’ll enjoy the convenience of automated transfer of hired candidates to WorkforceHUB where they can engage with onboarding activities, benefits enrollment, performance reviews and self-service access to pay stubs, direct deposit, and tax documents.
Single sign-on for hiring, onboarding and ongoing core HR transactions. Hassle-free access. Stop worrying about remembering a password for each system.
WorkforceHUB is the HR portal of choice for manufacturing, retail, hospitality, food and beverage, healthcare, and construction.
By Liz Strikwerda
- Employee Benefits Enrollment Software: Boost 2021 ROI - October 27, 2020
- Facial Recognition Timeclock For Workplace Safety [In 2020 & Beyond] - October 6, 2020
- How Manager Feedback and Interview Evaluations Improve Hiring in 2020 - October 2, 2020