“The TimeSimplicity acquisition allows SwipeClock to fulfill its vision of building out a more comprehensive and affordable workforce management platform to help our partners and their clients control business costs and overhead,” said Coleman Barney, CEO of SwipeClock. “Together, SwipeClock and TimeSimplicity will allow our more than 700 partners to become even more successful by providing a set of solutions that solve real issues faced by small- and medium-sized business.”
“This acquisition comes at an ideal time,” said Andrew Siegel, CEO of Payday HCM. “Our clients are thrilled with the results of SwipeClock’s solutions for automating time and attendance and now want a more holistic way of managing their employees. With the addition of TimeSimplicity, we can now offer our clients a fuller set of workforce management options to help them win the day-to-day battle of managing their businesses. And when they win, we win.”
Simple, Affordable Workforce Management
SwipeClock will offer both the TimeSimplicity scheduling product and TimeWorksPlus for time and attendance as standalone, best-of-breed products. In addition, the products will be fully integrated, which will reduce the complexity and headaches of administration.
- TimeSimplicity is an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that allows employers to: create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity; view schedules by group, week, and color code as needed for easy identification; and, fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds. Because TimeSimplicity is a cloud-based service, there is no software to install or servers to maintain. In addition, employers and employees can access the solution any time it’s needed.
- TimeWorksPlus combines a robust feature set, plug-and-play time clocks, and ease-of-use to effectively automate the collection, management, and reporting of employee time and attendance.
Together, these solutions take full advantage of automated time and attendance information and scheduling data to help businesses better manage their workforces. Specifically, the platform will provide:
- Self-service portal for employees including mobile workers
- Real-time notifications for absence and other events
- Robust attendance and labor management reporting
- Compliance with state and federal regulatory mandates including the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Department of Labor (DOL), and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Availability and Integration Plans
Currently, the TimeSimplicity product will continue to be available for businesses that need robust scheduling features as a separate application. An integrated version of TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity will be available in the second quarter of 2015. The first phase of integration will include: single sign-on, employee data sharing, schedule viewing in TimeWorksPlus, approved time-off request viewing in TimeSimplicity, and the ability to run basic attendance reports.
SwipeClock is a leader in simple and affordable workforce management solutions. More than 1,000 payroll and HR service providers partner with SwipeClock, empowering 35,000+ businesses and their 1,000,000+ employees to reduce labor costs, comply with regulations, and maximize profits.
SwipeClock solutions streamline HR management, from applicant tracking to timekeeping, advanced scheduling, benefits enrollment, secure online document storage, employee engagement and automated workflows. These solutions are integrated and mobile-ready.
SwipeClock and its partners help employers transform labor from a cost of doing business to a competitive advantage.
- Inc. Magazine Names SwipeClock to Its Annual List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies - August 14, 2019
- SCE, Inc. Runs Smoothly with the Help of SwipeClock for Construction - March 22, 2019
- Liberty Outdoors Grows with SwipeClock for Manufacturing - March 18, 2019